All purchased items are eligible for return or reimbursement within 30 days from date of purchase.
If the item is damaged:
1. Please take a clear picture of the damaged item, and send it to our email address. The email address will be available to all who order from us via the shipping confirmation email.
2. When we are sure that the product is actually damaged because of us, we will either give you a full refund (including the shipping and handling amount) or send you a new piece of the same jewelry*. You will be able to keep the initial damaged piece**.
3. If the jewelry is intentionally damaged by the customer, no refund will be given and you will be flagged from ever buying from 9 Star Jewelry.
4. We take full care, when packing an item into our parcel. We also make sure that the item is posted next to the shipping port, so it directly goes to the international airport. If the parcel is damaged when you receive it, we will not be responsible for the parcel as the fault is not because of us. Your country’s local post office is to be blamed and no refund will be given.
5. Item that is bought using a coupon code/discount with a small cosmetic flaw cannot be returned or money refunded.
* If the item is out of stock, you will have to wait a 30 day waiting period before the item is available for shipping again.
** only for silver jewelry items without gemstones.
If you are not satisfied with the purchase:
1. Please return the jewelry to the return address provided in the package. When we receive the package and are certain that it is in original condition, we will give you a refund of the item.
2. Shipping and handling charges for this scenario are not refundable.
3. IMPORTANT! To avoid buyers from abusing our special shipping policy, we will minus $5.75 from the amount to be refunded for each item, so please purchase wisely. Questions about the product will be most welcome before purchasing it. Returning FedEx sent parcels, will incur another $30
4. We will not reimburse you for your shipping charges.
5. The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
6. Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
7. Item that is bought using a coupon code/discount with a small cosmetic flaw cannot be returned or money refunded.
8. IMPORTANT! Credit card refunds will be charged 4%. So the refunded amount will be 96% of the total payment. The 4% is charged by the credit card company for processing payments and refunds.
Return Policy may be altered at any time. If Policy is altered, the date below will be updated. We encourage all our customers to constantly view our policies to see if any changes have been made.
Ring Exchange Policy
Ring sizes can be a little tricky with many different methods to measure ring sizes. We use the US/Canada method. Refer to http://ringsizes.co for the conversion chart.
There are two tools used most of the time to measure the sizes, one is a ring sizer, with many ring shaped metal that is used to see your ring size and a ring mandrel, a stick like metal that is used to measure the size of the ring, from the ring itself. Although there are many DIY methods you can do at home, we strongly suggest visiting a jeweler to get your actual ring size. Your ring should fit snuggly on your finger without risk of falling off. Not too tight. Not too loose. You do not want to be hurting yourself or putting too much pressure on the ring or your finger getting it on and off. It should just be able to fit over the largest part of your finger which is often the knuckle for most people. Keeping this in mind; it is important to check your ring size more than once which applies to both a simple home check or even a proper sizing in-store with a jeweler. Your fingers will swell in warmer weather and vice-versa in cold weather. Check your size on a cold day and again on a warmer day. Checking two or three times is not going too far because getting it right the first time could save you time, frustration, and money on potentially expensive resizes.
We use a certified mandrel, to check our ring sizes before sending it out. It is very important to use a proper steel mandrel, as the cheap, aluminum/stainless steel/plastic type can bend and distort ring sizes. Just like a ruler, if the measurements are not accurate, you can get a wrong ring size.
All rings that are sent out by us are personally checked to make sure that you are getting what you ordered. Due to different scales that are used by jewelers (some might have slight distortions) and improper DIY techniques, your sizes can be slightly over or under compensated by 0.5 millimeters (0.02 inches), which is almost half a ring size (US/Canada scale). If you are using a DIY method at home, with paper, thread, twist tie, rubber band, etc., it can be very inaccurate, and the compensation can be by 1-2 ring sizes.
These are our ring exchange/return policy:
- Ring sizes that we sent out can be up to 0.44 mm (0.017 inches) diameter (size of a grain of sand) up or down, we will try our level best to send you the most accurate, using our certified ring mandrel.
- If the ring does not fit, you can exchange it, but you will have to return the ring and pay for the cost of shipping the ring back to you. This cost is calculated according to the current shipping rate of that ring. We do not compensate the shipping cost that you paid, so please chose the best method to send it to us. Using an envelope will be cheaper than sending it in a box. Please refer to our exchange policy for more details.
- We will only send out the exchange ring, once the original ring is shipped back to us, or if you can provide us with a tracking number. In some cases, we will have to consider if there is any damage done to the original ring and wait for the ring to arrive first before sending the exchange ring. Please refer to our policy about returning damaged items for more details.
- If by some circumstances, we have sent a ring that is more or less in size than what is mentioned in 1., please give us a prove using a mandrel and a picture taken showing us the size of the ring on a mandrel. If we see that it was our fault, we will send you a new ring with no extra cost, but this is up to our discretion.
- If you do not like the ring and wish to return the ring (not exchange) please refer to our return policy.
- If you are unsure about your ring sizes, please contact us before purchasing as once you purchase a ring, our policy comes into effect. Refer to our order cancelation policy for more details.
- Being polite and courteous will go a long way, and we will definitely reciprocate.
Updated Date:Sept 17th 2020