How to check your ring size.
- Cut a piece of paper 1cm wide
- Wrap it around you ring finger. Place a marker at the pointer as shown in (2).
- The marker
- Flip the paper and place double sided tape or glue on the tip of the paper as shown in (4).
- Glue the paper together to form a ring.
- Cut the unwanted piece that is still left .
- Carefully insert the paper to test the size and if it can go through your knuckle
- Cut it, so you can get the circumference of your ring finger (3) in mm.
- Use the circumference and check the chart below to get your ring size.
Note: This method gives you a rough estimate. It is best to go get your ring size checked at your local jewelers and insist you get the circumference or the diameter as the different scales that many jewelrs use can have some descrepencies.
International Ring Size Conversion Chart