- Cut a piece of paper 1cm wide
- Wrap it around you ring finger. Place a marker at the pointer as shown in (2)
- The marker
- Flip the paper and place double sided tape or glue on the tip of the paper as shown in (4).
- Glue the paper together to form a ring.
- Cut the unwanted piece that is still left .
- Carefully insert the paper to test the size and if it can go through your knuckle
- Cut it, so you can get the circumference of your ring finger (3) in mm.
- Use the circumference and check the chart here to get your ring size.
Important! It is still best if you get the measurement from a local reputable jeweler as the method above might not give you the ideal result.