Howlite Baha'i Prayer Beads Bracelet "Honesty"
Low stock: 1 left
Howlite, Elephant Charm, Durable Stretch Cord
Howlite : stone of patiance & Calm
Howlite : 10 mm.
Total Weight : 35 g.
Bracelet Circumference: 8.5 inches stretchable up to 9 inches.
Please kindly note that the color of the actual product may be slightly different from the photo according to the different devices' screen color/resolution and the jewelry pouch, that is given for FREE, might be a different color or make, from the picture.
*****Our prayer beads made with naturally occurring stone (not man-made) and therefore may have some inclusions & flaws so every bead is unique with its own grain*****
Caring for your bracelet.
Here are a few tips to ensure that you will be able to enjoy your bracelet for as long as possible:
1. Always remember to treat your bracelets gently and with care.
2. Never overstretch the elastic band - stretching it over your hands is okay.
3. Remove your bracelets before being exposed to chlorine or salt water, these can lead to the beads/stones becoming dull and the bracelet deteriorating more quickly.
4. Remove your bracelet before sleeping and participating in vigorous physical activity.
5. Avoid direct contact with hairspray, makeup, lotion and perfume
6. Store your bracelets in a soft pouch to keep other items from scratching the surface of the beads.
7. To clean your bracelet wipe it with a soft, damp cloth and dry immediately.
Baha'i Prayer Beads Bracelet designed by 9 Star Jewelry beading artist, Sutasinee.
Made with Howlite, antique silver tone elephant charm and high resistant stretchable beading cord.
How to Use Your Prayer Beads Bracelet
Your beads consist of 2 parts:
(1) An elephant charm,
(2) 19 beads.
With these beads, you can count out 1 round of 19 "Alláh-u-Abhás". Repeat for 5 rounds (5 x 19 = 95).
Hold the prayer beads bracelet so that the beads are in your dominant hand. Move your dominant over a bead, say "Alláh-u-Abhá". When you’re dominant hand reaches the charm, it completes one round. Repeat this process 5 times.
"It hath been ordained that every believer in God, the Lord of Judgement, shall, each day, having washed his hands and then his face, seat himself and, turning unto God, repeat "Allah-u-Abha" ninety-five times. Such was the decree of the Maker of the Heavens when, with majesty and power, He established Himself upon the thrones of His Names."
Baha'ullah Kitáb-I-Aqdas, page 26 paragraph 18